ADVANCES IN COMPUTER SCIENCES
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
The revolutionary change that has become the part and parcel of our lives is technology, and most importantly, the advent of computers. Computer Science with its computational and informational system has advanced the overall potential of a person or an organisation. The study of design and use of computers by applying theory, experimentation and engineering aspects in the right direction caters to the widespread motive in all fields. To keep pace with the forwarding times, Boffin Access has launched The Journal Advances in Computer Sciences (ISSN: 2517-5718) to publish new and emerging ideas based on the research in the field of computers. Advances in Computer Sciences (ISSN: 2517-5718) is a leading international open-access peer-reviewed journal engaged in the online publication of the state-of-the-art research results and fundamental advances in all aspects of computer science and engineering.
Aims and Scope
It is an international journal intended for distinguished scholars, professionals and researchers involved in all fields of computer science and electronics. The Advances in Computer Sciences (ISSN: 2517-5718) publishes research articles, reviews, case studies, informational know-how related to the rapidly flourishing field of computer science. We welcome any new teaching methods, assessment, validation and the assessment of their impacts as it will continue to spread information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject. Read all the latest developments in the computer sciences in our journal.
Advances in Computer Sciences (ISSN: 2517-5718) welcomes the submission of manuscripts relating to any branch of the Theory of Computing and Engineering and its applications in business, industry and other topics. The topics covered by the journal include artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, computational statistics, database, data mining, cloud computing, big data, Internet of Things, semantic web, quantum computing, financial engineering, and hardware systems, imaging engineering, industrial engineering, internet computing, networking, operations research scientific computing, software engineering and its applications.
Advances in Computer Sciences (ISSN: 2517-5718) has an international expert editorial board and review team that follows the standard double-blind review process before making editorial decisions based on scientific merit.
Why Publish with Boffin Access?
- Global Readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts experts in its Editorial Board, who help in improving the quality of the research papers published.
- Decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts are done unbiasedly depending on the authentic quality of the submission.
- The articles are made available within 21 working days from the acceptance.
- Promotion of published articles on social media
- Copyright is provided to and retained by authors, licensing the article under a creative commons license.
- Boffin Access journals follow a high standard of the double-blinded peer-review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Advances in Computer Sciences
- Adaptive Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence
- Berkeley Software Design
- Complexity Theory
- Computational Complexity
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Graphics
- Computer-aided Architectural Design
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Hybrid Computational Methods
- Knowledge Engineering
- Logic & Constraint Programming
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Parallel & Distributed Computing
- Probabilistic & Quantum Computation
- Theoretical aspects of computer science
- Wireless Security System
- Discrete Mathematics
- Advanced Numerical Algorithms
- Automatic Reasoning
- Cognitive Architecture
- Computational Biology
- Computational Complexity Theory
- Computational Life Sciences
- Symbolic Computation, Lambda Calculus and Rewriting Systems
- Cryptographic Theory
- Database Systems
- Distributed and Grid Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Granular Computing and Soft Computing
- Integrated Services Digital Networking
- Lambda Calculus and Rewriting Systems
- Molecular Graphics
- Multimedia Systems
- Object-oriented Technology
- Pattern Recognition and Processing
- Real-world Visual Applications
- Symbolic Computation
- 3D Reconstruction
- Programming Languages
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.