BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH AND REVIEWS
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Biomedical Science is an interdisciplinary field dedicated to promoting the greater good of mankind, where Biology and medicine come together. This combination integrates the best of both subjects to focus on the health of not just humans but also animals. Conventional and applied sciences such as medicine, biology and computer science has made valuable contribution in the field of education and to society through new inventions in healthcare and diagnosis. Life sciences can be tricky and vary from person to person; keeping up with the endless ways related to someone's well-being demands a frequent brush up on the existing practises. Boffin Access proudly presents its journal titled Biomedical Research, and Reviews Journal as an open-access peer-reviewed international journal for the same purpose. This journal is one of the prominent sources of new-age developments biomedicine, besides the endeavours by researchers and professionals to bridge the significant gaps that may hinder the progress Sciencesand health of living beings.
Aims and Scope
Biomedical Research and Reviews Journal primarily render information on the design and development of new drugs, path-breaking research, clinical experiments, medical and computational biological aspects, smooth functioning of all interlinked entities. With technological advancements and cutting-edge solutions to improved medical health facilities. Moreover, spreading awareness about the same has encouraged capable youngsters to find a future in this field and grow along with it. Biomedical Research and Reviews Journal has international experts leading the operations of its editorial board and review team, and they ensure that the standard double-blind review process is followed. Editorial decisions are based on the scientific merit of the research papers and other contributions received, keeping in mind that it has the credibility to positively impact the field of biomedicine. The editor invites authors to submit original reports, research papers, expert reviews, opinions, policy articles, communications, editorials and letters for publication in the journal.
Biomedical Research and Reviews Journal publishes quality content and, as a result, connects various communities such as clinicians, medical experts, academicians, industrial researchers, and policymakers for knowledge exchange. This also disseminates reliable advancements that are in testing stages or already in place to promote health, welfare and career growth. The importance and impact in human life a major medical change can bring is not unknown to anyone. As the skills and expectations from biomedical professionals are exceptional, the career outcomes and stability it provides are also high.
Why Publish with Boffin Access?
- Global Readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts experts in its Editorial Board, who help in improving the quality of the research papers published.
- Decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts are done unbiasedly depending on the authentic quality of the submission.
- The articles are made available within 21 working days from the acceptance.
- Promotion of published articles on social media.
- Copyright is provided to and retained by authors, licensing the article under a creative commons license.
- Boffin Access journals follow a high standard of the double-blinded peer-review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Biomedical Research and Reviews
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Informatics
- Biomedical Science
- Biomedical Technology
- Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH)
- Computational Studies
- Drosophila Melanogaster
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- McCune Albright Syndrome
- Microbiology and Virology
- Molecular, Cellular and Cancer Biology
- Novel Drug Delivery
- Personalized Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry
- Prenatal Testing for diagnosing genetic and congenital defects
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Abortive Transduction
- Anatomic Pathology
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Biomedical Ethics
- Biomedical Research
- Biomedical Systems
- Biomedical Therapy
- Cell Biology
- Clinical Research
- Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design
- Developmental Biology
- Favre-Racouchot Syndrome
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Medical Research
- Molecular Genetics
- Natural Product Research
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmacy Practice
- Plant Tissue Culture
- Surgical Instrument Disciplines
- Tissues Relevant to Human Health
- Translational Medicine
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.