CURRENT TRENDS IN VACCINES AND VACCINOLOGY
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Do Preterm Infants Present More Vaccine Adverse Events Than Full-Term Infants? A Cross-Sectional Study
Corresponding Author: Eduardo Jorge da Fonseca Lima, Professor of the Medical School at Faculdade Pernambucana de Saúde (FPS), Postgraduate latu sensu coordinator at Instituto de Medicina Integral Prof. Fernando Figueira (IMIP), Brazil.Pdf Full text Views (241)
Family Physician and Patient Care Staff Knowledge and Attitudes about Childhood Immunizations in A Clinic with A Large Somali Population: Effect of Clinic Wide Education and Use of A Parental Vaccine Refusal Form
Corresponding Author: Diane J Madlon-Kay, MD, MS , University of Minnesota Medical School, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, Professor, 2020 E. 28th St Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.Pdf Full text Views (2115)
Recent tumultuous times have proved that contagious diseases have shaped human history and remain with uslonger than expected. Vaccines in simple terms are the pathway to increasing immunity, which then becomes strong enough to fightback diseases; different diseases demand different kinds of vaccines for its cure. It is beyond one’s control to become prone to or affected by some dreadful diseases but its aftermath can probably be contained by taking proper measures. Biological medicinal products containsmall portions of the dead, weakened or inactive virus, bacteria or germs.Vaccines when injected or administered in a patient trigger the human immune system and recognize the foreign element inside the body and fights it.
The Current Trends in Vaccines and Vaccinology (CTVV) by Boffin Access is an open-access journal publishing articles on different areas of vaccinology such as Human Vaccines, Veterinary vaccines, Immunology, Vaccine Safety, Vectors, etc.Therefore, the science of vaccines known as Vaccinologyengages in the development of compositions targeted to combat certain diseases and improve human health.
Aims and Scope
The journal’s main aim is to publish high-quality research works and make them freely available on this online platform. It is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal primarily focused on research-based content about laboratory and clinical vaccine trials, utilization and immunization. In the past two decades, technological advancements have also improved the results of vaccines under trials, thereby reducing the mortality rate to a great extent.
The journal publishes Research, Reviews, Case Reports, Communications, Editorial, Letters, etc. CTVV has international expertsas editorial board members, who thoroughly review the submissions by followingthe standard double-blind process to help make editorial decisions based solely on scientific merit.The journal welcomes manuscripts that have the potential to communicate to a broader audience with a simpler approach as suchvaccines-based research projects are mainly financed with public funds for the benefit of the public.
Why Publish with Boffin Access?
- Global Readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts experts in its Editorial Board, who help in improving the quality of the research papers published.
- Decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts are done unbiasedly depending on the authentic quality of the submission.
- The articles are made available within 21 working days from the acceptance.
- Promotion of published articles on social media.
- Copyright is provided to and retained by authors, licensing the article under a creative commons license.
- Boffin Access journals follow a high standard of the double-blinded peer-review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Current Trends in Vaccines and Vaccinology
- Active Immunization
- Alzheimer's Disease Amyloid Protein Vaccine
- Artificial Induction of Immunity
- Caries Vaccine
- Chikungunya Vaccine
- Clinical Evaluation of Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Cytomegalovirus Vaccine
- Dengue Vaccine for Humans
- Dpt Vaccine
- Ebola Vaccine
- Enterovirus 71 Vaccine
- Experimental Vaccines
- Hib Vaccine
- Hookworm Vaccine
- HTLV-1 T-lymphotropicLeukemia Vaccine for Humans
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine
- Leprosy Vaccine
- Lyme Disease Vaccine
- Marburg Virus Disease Vaccine
- MMR Vaccine
- Non-Clinical Development of Vaccines
- Norovirus Vaccine
- Novel Vaccine Delivery
- Ovarian Cancer Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine
- Polio Vaccine
- Preclinical Vaccine Studies
- Q Fever Vaccine
- Recombinant Vector Vaccines
- Regulatory Science
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine
- Schistosomiasis Vaccine
- Smallpox Vaccine
- Streptococcus Pyogenes Vaccine
- Syphilis Vaccine
- Tick-Borne Encephalitis Vaccine
- Tuberculosis (BCG) Vaccine
- Typhoid Vaccine
- Vaccine Adjuvants and Conjugate Vaccines
- Vaccine Design and Development
- Vaccine Research &Development
- Vaccine Trials
- Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Vaccines Epidemiology
- West Nile Virus Vaccine for Humans
- Yersinia Pestis Vaccine
- Adenovirus Vaccine
- Anthrax Vaccines
- Cancer/Oncology Vaccines
- Chagas Disease Vaccine
- Cholera Vaccine
- Conventional and Non-Conventional Vaccines
- Coxsackie B Virus Vaccine
- Dengue Vaccine
- Diva Vaccines
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis Virus Vaccine for Humans
- Ehrlichiosis Vaccine
- Epstein–Barr Vaccine
- Hepatitis Vaccines
- Hiv Vaccines Research & Development
- Hpv Vaccine
- Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine
- Influenza Vaccine
- Live Attenuated Vaccines
- Malaria Vaccine
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Molecular Aspects of Vaccine Development
- Non-Infectious Diseases
- Novel Approaches In Vaccination And Immunotherapy
- Onchocerciasis River Blindness Vaccine For Humans
- Parasitic Diseases
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine
- Pre-Clinical &Clinical Testing of Vaccines
- Prostate Cancer Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine
- Regulatory Authorization of Vaccines
- Research and Development of Novel Vaccines and Immunotherapeutics
- Rotavirus Vaccine
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) Vaccine
- Staphylococcus Aureus Vaccine
- Subunit Vaccines
- Talimogenelaherparepvec (T-VEC)
- Timeline of Vaccines
- Trypanosomiasis Vaccine
- Vaccination Strategies
- Vaccine Components
- Vaccine Formulation
- Vaccine Safety
- Vaccine-Induced Seropositivity
- Vaccines Dermatology
- Viral Vaccines
- Yellow Fever Vaccine
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.