JOURNAL OF DENTISTRY AND DENTAL MEDICINE
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Efficacy of L- PRF Application in Socket Preservation Techniques Following Tooth Extraction
Corresponding Author: Joanna Slowik, Jagiellonian University, Department of Experimental Dentistry and Dental Prophylaxis, Specialist in Conservative Dentistry with Endodontics, Krakow, Poland.Pdf Full text Views (311)
A Critical Review of the Composition, Mechanisms and Applications of Self Adhesive Resin Cement
Corresponding Author: Amanda Cypriano Alves, Rua Mário Santos Braga nº 30 - Campus Valonguinho, Universidade Federal Fluminense Faculdade de Odontologia , Centro, Niterói, RJ, Brazil.Pdf Full text Views (1661)
Dentistry and dental medicine is one of the traditional and conventional fields of medicine; however, the latest developments in computational approaches and other advanced studies changed improved the understanding dentistry at molecular level. Boffin Access understands need of one such venue which can be provided both conventional and advanced developments to the researchers and scholars. Therefore, we initiated Journal of Dentistry and Dental Medicine which is an open access peer reviewed international journal publishes high quality original content and distribute among scientific communities.
Aims and Scope
Journal of Dentistry and Dental Medicine covers wide range of fields that are related and associated with dentistry and dental medicine.
Journal of Dentistry and Dental Medicine covers oral diseases, Dental public health, Endodontics, Forensic odontology, Geriatric dentistry, Oral and maxillofacial pathology, Oral and maxillofacial radiology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Oral biology, Oral Implantology, Oral medicine, Orthodontics, Pediatric dentistry, Periodontology, Prosthodontics, Veterinary dentistry, etc. Journal of Dentistry and Dental Medicine accepts original reports, review articles, case reports, case reviews, clinical images, editorials and letters for publication. Journal of Dentistry and Dental Medicine is a bimonthly publication that invites authors from all parts of the globe to submit their manuscripts for publication and help the society to update their knowledge by sharing latest advancements in Dentistry and Dental Medicine.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Journal of Dentistry and Dental Medicine
- Dental and oral health management and treatment of children
- Oral Physiology- biological processes in the oral and maxillofacial regions
- Neuromuscular and skeletal abnormalities of the developing or mature orofacial structures
- Regular brushing and flossing and preventive dental care
- Implementation of modern technology in dental science
- Dental Anaesthesiology and Public Health Dentistry
- Precancerous lesions of oral mucosa and malignant transformation risk
- Disorders and conditions of the oral cavity
- Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the teeth and gums
- Dental Sleep Medicine and Dental Marketing
- Slow-Releasing Agents
- Osteonecrosis of the jaws
- Computer-aided implant dentistry and Digital radiography
- Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
- Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry
- Technology Transfer of New Scientific Instrumentation
- Oral and Dental Policy Making
- Oral biology and translational research
- Temporomandibular joint disorders and occlusion
- Dentofacial orthopedics and orthodontics
- Tooth Sensitivity (Dentinal sensitivity, Pulpal sensitivity)
- Adhesive Techniques for Soft Tissues
- unconscious habit of grinding or clenching of the teeth
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.