About the Journal
Systems and Computational Biology Journal is an open access peer-reviewed journal that offers most recent developments in systems biology and computational biology. Systems and Computational Biology Journal bridge between the basic biology and applied biology which provides new insights into understanding the complex biological systems to develop new drugs, targets, and methods for various diseases.
Systems and Computational Biology Journal publish high-quality content and follow the internationally accepted review and editorial policies. Systems and Computational Biology Journal accepts original research articles, review articles, hypothesis, communications, editorials, and letters. The editors appreciate the efforts of individual authors who are interested in our journal and submit novel and unpublished data.
Aims and Scope
Systems and Computational Biology Journal is also encourages the associations among scientific communities and collaborations between individual researchers. Systems and Computational Biology Journal connects various research groups around the globe through its open discussion forums.
The editor invites all researchers to submit their articles and get published in Systems and Computational Biology Journal and accepted papers will be available online within 7 days in various file formats. Systems and Computational Biology Journal improve the readership to your article by distribute among researchers of the same field.
Subjects covered by the Systems and Computational Biology Journal
- Computational Pharmacology
- Computer-Aided Drug Design
- Chemical-biology-specific modeling, and structural biology
- Interfollicular epidermal progenitor cell proliferation
- Modeling and simulation of cell biological systems
- High-performance computational systems biology and parallel implementations
- Multi-scale and spatial modeling and analysis methods
- Model integration from biological databases
- uORF-dependent translational control of gene expression
- Protein Biosynthesis & Quality Control
- Cell Adhesion, Polarity & Cytoskeleton
- Novel Approaches to Bioinformatics Problems in Drug Design
- Protein-Protein Interactions: 2 Hybrid & 3 Hybrid System
- Mass spectrometry and protein profiling
- Whole Transcriptome Shotgun Sequencing
- Hidden Markov models, machine learning, support vector machines
- Top Down & Bottom Up Approaches
- Immunoinformatics & its Aplications
- Advancements in Sequencing Techniques
- Drug design & Drug discovery
- Toxicogenomics, Transcriptomics & Transgenomics
- Computational biomodeling
- Technologies for Protein Analysis
- Cancer Computational Biology
- Bio image Analysis
- graphics processing units
- Simulation of spatio-temporal dynamics
- Molecular docking
- Designing and management biological databases
- Massively Parallel Signature Sequencing (MPSS)
- Biological Algorithms Development and Implementation
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.