ADVANCES IN COMPUTER SCIENCES
Designation: Associate Professor
Department: Mathematical and Information Sciences
University: Ferrara University
- Marco Gavanelli is associate professor of Computer Science at the Engineering Department of Ferrara University, Italy.
- He obtained his M.Sc. from Bologna University in 1998, and his Ph.D. in 2002 from the University of Modena and Reggio-Emilia.
- He was visiting Ph.D. student at IC-Parc, Imperial College, London, in 2001.
- He became assistant professor at Ferrara University in 2004, and associate professor in 2014.
- He is currently Conference Coordinator of the Association of Logic Programming (ALP) and secretary of the Italian Association for Logic Programming (GULP).
- He is author of more than 80 papers indexed in Scopus, organized 10 workshops and doctoral consortia, was co-chair of two international conferences, and edited 7 special issues of international journals.
- He won the best paper award at the 27th International Conference on Logic Programming.
- He participated in various EU and national R&D projects.
- Logic Programming
- Constraint Programming
- Boolean Satisfiability
- Multi-Objective Optimization
- Genetic Algorithms
- Local Search
- Applications of Constraint and Logic Programming
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.