INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SURGICAL PROCEDURES
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Bilateral Superfi cial Temporal Artery Pediculated Flap - A Non Microsurgical Alterna tive For Total Reconstruction Of The Upper Lip
Corresponding Author: David R. De Rungs Brown, “Eduardo Liceaga” , ABC Medical Center Av. Carlos Fernández Graef 154 Santa Fe, Contadero, Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Hospital General de México PlasticSurgeryDepartment, Mexico.Pdf Full text Views (1811)
Surgery is one of the traditional and conventional fields of medicine which is considerably one of the most important disciplines in medicine. Boffin Access indented to create a new venue which can be provided both conventional and advanced developments to the researchers and scholars. Therefore, we initiated International Journal of Surgical Procedures which is an open access peer reviewed international journal publishes high quality original content and distribute among scientific communities.
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Surgical Procedures covers wide range of fields that are related and associated with surgery and surgical procedures. International Journal of Surgical Procedures covers general surgery, plastic surgery, Craniofacial surgery, Cardiac surgery, dental surgery, catract surgery, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Podiatric surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Urological surgery, neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery.
International Journal of Surgical Procedures accepts original reports, review articles, case reports, case reviews, clinical images, editorials and letters for publication. International Journal of Surgical Procedures is a bimonthly publication that invites authors from all parts of the globe to submit their manuscripts for publication and help the society to update their knowledge by sharing latest advancements in Surgery.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the International Journal of Surgical Procedures
- Bloodless Medical and Surgical Procedures
- Non-Therapeutic Body Modification
- Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic Surgery and Neonatal Surgery
- Laser and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ophthalmologic surgical procedures
- Surgical Procedures and Instruments
- Urosurgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Modern technique used for mild to moderate endometriosis
- Percutaneous Techniques and Surgical technology
- Knee Surgery and Sports Traumatology arthroscopy
- Orthognathic Surgery- Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry
- Endometriosis Surgery and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Hysterectomy Surgery
- Implants surgery- Oral and Maxillofacial Implants
- Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty
- Efficacy of prophylactic antibiotics in preventing infections of most common surgical procedures
- Laparoscopic transabdominal lateral adrenalectomy.
- Gastrointestinal surgerym and cholecystectomy
- Breast and endocrine surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Sleep Deprivation and Elective Surgical Procedures
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
- Robot Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical removal of lymph nodes
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.