JOURNAL OF EMERGING AND RARE DISEASES
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Ultra-High-Resolution Computed Tomography Follow-Up for Coronavirus Disease 2019: A Deep-Learning Approach
Corresponding Author: Jinan Wang & Zhipeng Feng, Zhongshan Hospital Affiliated to Xiamen University, Department of Radiology, M.D., Assistant Professor, 201-209 Hubin-South Road, Siming District, Xiamen 361004 Fujian Province,, China.Pdf Full text Views (556)
Journal of Emerging and Rare Diseases is an open access peer reviewed journal that offers most recent developments in Emerging and Rare Diseases that are threaten the world. JER is a bridge between clinical experts and public health policy makers to exchange the knowledge to understand and improve the disease outbreaks and eradication methods.
Aims and Scope
Journal of Emerging and Rare Diseases (JER) is an open access peer reviewed journal that offers most recent developments in Emerging (Infectious Diseases) and Rare Diseases like HIV/ AIDS, Antifungal agents, Ischemic stroke, Organ transplantations, genetic diseases, diabetes, cardiovascular, cerebrovascular related diseases, blood diseases, Tuberculosis, signalling, Tick-borne hemorrhagic fever viruses, virus fungi, bacteria related diseases, etc.
JER publishes high quality articles and follow the peer review process for reviewing manuscripts to meets journal requirements. The significant advancements and the research in this field of emerging (infectious) and rare diseases. The editors are glad about the efforts of individual authors who are interested in our journal and submit original and unpublished data.
JER encourages the associations among scientific communities and collaborations between individual researchers. JER accepts original research articles, review articles, hypothesis, Short Communications, Case Reports, editorials and letter to Editors welcomes to submit manuscript and for consequent publication through peer review process.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Journal of Emerging and Rare Diseases
- Advancements in Biomedical Techniques in Emergency Medicine
- Violence: Recognition, Management, and Prevention
- Computer Applications in Emergency Medicine
- Optimizing patient management
- Pharmacology in Emergency Medicine
- Perioperative and Critical Intensive Care
- Interface between anesthesiology, critical care medicine and pain
- Integrating intraoperative management in preparation for postoperative critical care management and recovery
- Health services research in critical care
- Acute and emergency care for the critically ill or injured patient
- Advances in equipment and techniques
- Analyses of rare disease mutations
- Disease progression and treatments in intensive care
- Common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and techniques for a variety of organ systems
- Intensity interventions and therapies and daily assessments
- Inflavonoid intensive care
- Neuroscience and Neuro Intensive care
- Premature and Neonatal intensive care
- Visual Diagnosis in Emergency Medicine
- Administration of Emergency Medicine
- Molecular genetic etiology
- Genotype-phenotype correlations
- Issues in Public Health and Social Awareness
- Gene expression analyses of rare disease genes
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.