JOURNAL OF NEUROSCIENCE AND NEUROSURGERY
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Pure Sensory Stroke, Thrombotic Microangiopathy Post AstraZeneca/Covishield Vaccine for COVID-19: A Case Report
Corresponding Author: Sushil K. Mehandru, MD, Professor of Medicine Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine Director, Mehandru Center for Innovation in Nephrology Jersey Shore University Medical Center 1945 NJ-33 Neptune, NJ 07753, USA, 1945 NJ-33 Neptune, NJ 07753, United States.Pdf Full text Views (416)
Epidemiological Characterization Of Brain Tumors In Colombia - A 10-Year Period
Corresponding Author: Juan Carlos Gómez-Vega, 5-PGY of neurosurgery Pontifica Universidad Javeriana Faculty of Medicine San Ignacio University Hospital Bogotá, Colombia, San Ignacio University Hospital Bogotá, Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia.Pdf Full text Views (2065)
Challenge of Spine Surgery Procedure in an Unusual Hangman’s Fracture During Corona Virus Disease 2019 Pandemic in Severe Cluster Region
Corresponding Author: Galih Indra Permana, Airlangga University, Department of Neurosurgery, Dr. Soetomo General Academic Hospital, Surabaya, Indonesia.Pdf Full text Views (218)
Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery is an international open access peer-reviewed journal that aimed to disseminate the updates in Neurology and Neuroscience. In recent times there in an increased interest in neurological disorders and surgery. Boffin Access Limited initiated an open platform Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery, which provides complete updated information about the developments in Neurology, Neuroscience and Neurosurgery.
Aims and Scope
Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery has wide coverage that include but not limited brain injury medicine, clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, hospice and palliative medicine, neurodevelopmental disabilities, neuromuscular medicine, pain medicine and sleep medicine, neurocritical care, vascular neurology (stroke), behavioral neurology, child neurology, headache, multiple sclerosis, neuroimaging, neurorehabilitation, and interventional neurology diagnosis methods, and all related fields.
Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgeryeditor welcomes researchers of Neurology from the all parts of the globe to submit their papers and get published in our journal to update the current knowledge. Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery invites authors to submit original reports, expert reviews, editorials, communications, commentaries and letters for publication. Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery publish high quality, unpublished data as soon as accepted from the external peer review process.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery
- Neurological Disorders Relative Treatment
- Neurosurgical Complications and Case Reports
- Neuroimaging and molecular imaging
- Neurological progress, concerning new developments in the field of clinical neurology and neurosurgery
- Neurology: Ethics and Legal Issues
- Clinical Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Spinal cord and peripheral nerve diseases.
- Conceptual approaches to improve regeneration and rehabilitation
- Inter-relationships of an individual neuronal systems
- Optimal neurologic function and neurological diseases
- Structure and metabolism of the nerve cell
- Advance trends in neurology and neuroscience
- Basic and clinical neurological research
- Developmental diseases of the nervous system
- Vertebrate and human brain development
- Fundamental mechanisms of neural growth and aging
- Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Psychological study of personality, emotion, and mood
- Cognitive processes and their implementation in the brain
- Functional neuroimaging and computer modeling
- Behavioral effects in the realms of motivation, perception, learning and memory
- Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology
- Neurobiotechnology and Neuroinfectious Diseases
- Human Brain Mapping
- Traumatic brain injury and neuromuscular diseases
- Huntington’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease
- CNS and Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets
- Chronically worsening focal neurologic deficits
- Cranial Neuropathies
- Biomarker Studies for Multiple Sclerosis and Research Targets Neurologic Complications of Cancer
- Endoscopic-Assisted Trigeminal neuralgia and Hemifacial spasm
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.