INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOPHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
The Role of the Microbiome in Cancer and the Development of Cancer Therapeutics
Corresponding Author: Brian M. Barth, University of New Hampshire, Durham NH 03824 USA, Department of Molecular, Cellular and Biomedical Sciences, Rudman Hall 46 College Road, Durham, United States.Pdf Full text Views (266)
Biopharmaceutical sciences is an emerging field that involves various process like Target selection, Lead discovery, Medicinal chemistry, In vitro & In vivo studies, Clinical trials and therapeutics of drug. Immense research are going on optimization techniques, preformulation studies, and development process of the drug. Boffin Access understands the need of an open access journal to disseminate current developments in Biopharmaceutical Sciences and research through an open access journal of International Journal of Biopharmaceutical Sciences.
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Biopharmaceutical Sciences focuses on fields related to Biopharmaceutical Sciences that include various Processing technologies, research, and development of new products including medicine, food etc., manufacturing and related fields. International Journal of Biopharmaceutical Sciences also presents studies related to public health issues and policy and decision making reports regarding use and abuse of biopharmaceutical products.
International Journal of Biopharmaceutical Sciences has international expert editorial board and review team and follows standard double blind review process and making editorial decisions based on the scientific merit. The editor invites authors to submit original reports, expert reviews, opinions, policy articles, communications, editorials and letters for publication. International Journal of Biopharmaceutical Sciences publish quality content and pave a new platform for industrial professionals and academicians to share and update the current knowledge.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the International Journal of Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Protein- and nucleic acid-based drugs
- Biological medicinal products/therapeutic biological product
- Whole blood and other blood components
- Antibodies for passive immunization
- Properties of pharmaceutical preparations
- Antisense oligonucleotides
- Advanced therapy medicinal products
- Medical devices supporting a distinct pharmacological effect
- Biomedical aspects of drug product design
- Physicochemical aspects of drug product development
- Biopharmaceuticals development to drug manufacturing and regulation
- Biomedical research
- Innovations in biotechnology
- Single use cell culture technologies
- Cost-effective and innovative chromatographic purification
- Biotherapies in single-use formats
- Improving drug interactions in the body
- Viral Clearance
- Discovery of diagnostic markers of disease
- Molecular biology
- Biological research and development
- Pharmacology and organic chemistry
- Bioavailability, bioequivalence, and pharmacokinetics
- Toxicology and Pharmaceutics Pharmacology
- Drug screening and drug design
- Assessment of pharmacological activity
- Pharmaceutical formulation and scale-up
- Preclinical safety assessment
- Phase, I, II, and III clinical development
- Premarket approval assessment of clinical safety
- Postmarketing surveillance
- How drug action may be optimized by new technologies
- Design and development of drug delivery systems for pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.