CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL ORTHOPEDICS
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
The popular branch of medical science known as Orthopaedics primarily deals with the musculoskeletal system of a living organism. In simpler terms, it helps to 'correct' or 'straighten' the bones, muscles, tendons or ligaments to cure physical deformities, infections, diseases, disorders or injuries by undertaking both surgical and non-surgical methods.
Orthopaedics has evolved and gained a lot of attention in modern-day science because of the wide range of medical and clinical aspects. Boffin Access aims to bridge the gap between the basic orthopaedic science and its clinical applications through their journal Clinical and Experimental Orthopaedics.
Aims and Scope
The international open-access and peer-reviewed journal Clinical and Experimental Orthopedics focuses on clinical and medical fields that provide the relevant opportunities for positive treatment of musculoskeletal trauma, spine diseases, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, congenital disorders and so on. The journal publishes high-quality research articles, reviews, reports, communication letters and notes on each of the aforementioned issues. Spreading awareness about the advancements in this field and the growing rate of positive results through reliable treatment will enable those in need of help to make the conscious and right choice.
The journal editor selects papers that are novel and have a significant impact on the decision of the peer review board. Clinical and Experimental Orthopedics journal encourages international collaborations among scientific communities to make the latest updates available to the readers and researchers in this field. Orthopedics as the primary research interest and or clinical/medical expertise like any other competitive domain needs constructive and effective means to make use of its potential. As a result, the journal invites renowned experts, clinicians, students and young researchers to share their valuable insights and broaden the existing spectrum of knowledge.
Why Publish with Boffin Access?
- Global Readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts experts in its Editorial Board, who help in improving the quality of the research papers published.
- Decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts are done unbiasedly depending on the authentic quality of the submission.
- The articles are made available within 21 working days from the acceptance.
- Promotion of published articles on social media.
- Copyright is provided to and retained by authors, licensing the article under a creative commons license.
- Boffin Access journals follow a high standard of the double-blinded peer-review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Clinical and Experimental Orthopedics
- Bone Metabolism
- Cartilage Biology
- Challenges and Complications of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Congenital and Familial Disorders affecting Joints
- Deformity and Scoliosis Spine
- Elbow Pain and Problems
- Hand Surgery, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Hip Fracture
- Joint Diseases & Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Low Back Pain
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer's or Baseball Elbow)
- Musculoskeletal Conditions and Disorders
- Neck Pain and Problems
- Neuromuscular Disorder
- Orthopaedic and Neurorehabilitation Techniques
- Orthopaedic Implants
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skeletal Development and Diseases
- Soft-Tissue Injuries
- Sports Injuries & Doping Studies
- Total Joint Reconstruction (Arthroplasty)
- Treatment for Arthritis
- Bone Diseases and Disorders
- Bone Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cartilage Disorders
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Arthropathies
- Epidemiology of Rheumatic Diseases
- Foot Pain and Problems
- Hand Pain and Problems
- Healing and treatment of Osteoporotic fractures
- Inflammatory Arthropathies
- Knee Pain and Problems
- Ligament Injuries to the Knee
- Management in all major Orthopaedic subspecialties
- Muscle-Tendon & Ligaments
- Musculoskeletal tumour management
- Nerve Injuries
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Disorders and Injuries
- Orthopedic Biomechanics
- Paget's Disease of the Bone
- Repair of Trochanteric Fracture
- Robot-assisted Therapy
- Shoulder Pain and Problems
- Soft Tissue Rheumatism
- Spine Trauma & Spinal Cord Injury
- Torn Meniscus
- Trauma and Sports Medicine
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.