INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGY AND IMMUNOBIOLOGY
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Chemokines mRNA Gene Expression in Tumoral Microenvironment in Endometrial Cancer Versus Normal Endometrium Tissue Samples
Corresponding Author: Raffaella G, Children’s and Women’s Division Oxford University Hospital Oxford, Department of Gynaecologic Oncology, Oxford, United Kingdom.Pdf Full text Views (2545)
Immunology is at the center of human health care and has greater impact as far as human health is concern. Therefore, it is important to understand the complex cellular and tissue networks that are involved in the immune system. Computational approaches improved our knowledge and understanding of immunology and immunobiology.
Aims and Scope
International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology is an open access peer reviewed journal initiated by Boffin Access provides insights in immunology and immunobiology. Journal cobers wide range of subjects that includes clinical immunology, cellular immunology, mucosal immunology, cancer immunology, immunotherapy and advanced sciences such as vaccine informations, immunoinformatics and epitope biology, etc.
International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology invites significant findings for publication from clinical experts, medical and academic professionals for publication. International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology accepts original articles, review reports, case studies, communications and editorials.
International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology is bimonthly journal presents high quality articles on most trending topic in immunology and related fields. Journal adopted standard editorial and review policies. Journal aims to share novel findings to the least corner of the world.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology
- Non-classical models of immunity and functions of cells
- Basic, translational and clinical immunology
- Classical and Developmental immunology
- Cellular & Molecular Immune Responses
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Inborn errors of immunity
- Autoimmunity and tumor immunology
- Transplantation and tolerance
- Leukocyte and lymphoid organ ontogeny
- Immunological studies in humans and model organisms
- Basic mechanisms of immune system development and function
- Clinical and immunological phenotype of human immune disorders
- Availability of a growing number of biological drugs
- Novel approaches to diagnosis and treat immune disorders
- Immunomodulation and immunotherapy
- Allergy and Other Hypersensitivities
- Antigen Recognition and Responses
- Tissue immunology and leukocyte trafficking
- Infectious Disease and Host Response
- Nylon wool columns to enrich T cell populations
- Peptide binding motifs for previously uncharacterized MHC products
- Three-dimensional structures of allergens or other antigens and antibody-defined epitopes
- Chemical and physiological characteristics of the components of the immune system in vitro, in situ, and in vivo
- Polymorphisms of immunoglobulin receptors and the effects
- Comparative analysis of proteins of immunological interests
- Computatiional and radiological immunology
- Immune Cell Development and Senescence
- Autoimmune disorders and hypersensitivity reactions
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus [LCMV]
- Breakthroughs in Immunotherapeutics
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.