CLINICAL DERMATOLOGY AND DERMATITIS
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
The term ‘dermatology’ is not new to the present-day world because of the wide range of fields and issues it caters to. Dermatology is a branch of medicine which is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the skin, hair, nails, oral cavity and genitals. Ithas a significant clinical impact on human health care. Dermatology is one of the very fewer subjects which is of clinical, surgical and medical importance. This scientific field has several sub-disciplines like skin biology, dermatology, surgery, novel treatments and so on. Owing to the impact that each sub-discipline has in our lives, a dedicated literary periodical is indispensable. Clinical Dermatology and Dermatitis is an emerging international journal operated by Boffin Access, which accepts high-quality content for publication in bi-monthly issues.
Aims and Scope
The journalClinical Dermatology and Dermatitis is reviewed by renowned peers fromthe scientific industry and is freely accessible toall medical enthusiasts and practitioners.Through its well-researched and valuable articles, the journal strives to offer clinical and medical updates to the clinicians, medical practitioners, besides paving a new platform for knowledge exchange. Clinical Dermatology and Dermatitis focuses on all major fields including cosmetic dermatology, dermatopathology, immunodermatology, paediatric dermatology, Mohs surgery, teledermatology, dermatoepidemiology, hair transplantation, urticaria, photodynamic therapy and so on.
Boffin Access has a dedicated panel of renowned editorial and review boards, who encourage following internationally accepted review and editorial policies to ensure the spread of reliable data and stats in this field. Clinical Dermatology and Dermatitis invites original reports, reviews, case studies and series, surgical procedures and editorial commentaries for publication. The journal is licensed under the open-access policy, and therefore, readers could reuse and reprint the published content for educational and professional purposes.
Why Publish with Boffin Access?
- Global Readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts experts in its Editorial Board, who help in improving the quality of the research papers published.
- Decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts are done unbiasedly depending on the authentic quality of the submission.
- The articles are made available within 21 working days from the acceptance.
- Promotion of published articles on social media.
- Copyright is provided to and retained by authors, licensing the article under a creative commons license.
- Boffin Access journals follow a high standard of the double-blinded peer-review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Clinical Dermatology and Dermatitis
- Bone Diseases and Disorders
- Cartilage Disorders
- Congenital and Familial Disorders affecting Joints
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Cutaneous Biology
- Deformity and Scoliosis Spine
- Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberan (DFSP)
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Epidemiology of Rheumatic Diseases
- Hair Transplantation
- Hand-foot-and-mouth Disease
- Intralesional Treatment
- Knee Replacement
- Laser Therapy
- Mohs Surgery
- Musculoskeletal Conditions and Disorders
- Orthopaedic Disorders and Injuries
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Repair of Trochanteric Fracture
- Scalp Psoriasis
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skeletal Development and Diseases
- Soft Tissue Rheumatism
- Sports Injuries & Doping Studies
- Stasis Dermatitis
- Systemic Therapies
- Topical Therapies
- Cartilage Biology and Arthritis
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies
- Contact Dermatitis & Allergy
- Cutaneous Lymphoma
- Degenerative Arthropathies
- Dermatologic Oncology
- Dry Skin
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Hand Surgery, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Healing and Treatment of Osteoporotic Fractures
- Inflammatory Arthropathies
- Joint Diseases & Replacement
- Laser Surgery
- Management in all Major Orthopaedic subspecialties
- Muscle-Tendon & Ligaments
- Musculoskeletal Tumour Management
- Orthopaedic and Neurorehabilitation Techniques
- Orthopaedic Implants
- Perioral Dermatitis
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Robot-assisted Therapy
- Sebaceous Carcinoma
- Seborrheic Keratoses
- Skin Lesions
- Spine Trauma & Spinal Cord Injury
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Sweating Disorders
- Total Joint Reconstruction (Arthroplasty)
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.