JOURNAL OF CANCER RESEARCH AND ONCOBIOLOGY
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Relationship between pretreatment serum LDH and clinical characteristics, laboratory findings and histological type in Hodgkin lymphoma patients: A Single Center Experience in Syria
Corresponding Author: Firas Hussein M. D*, Tishreen University Hospital, Head of Internal Medicine Department, Head of Clinical Hematology Department, Associate Professor in clinical Hematology, Lattakia, Syrian Arab Republic.Pdf Full text Views (1248)
Cancer is generally referred to as a disease that involves abnormal growth of cells that have the potential to spread in different parts of the body. The disease may be curable if detected in early stages. It is most prevalent disease and researchers worldwide are striving hard to eradicate it. During the past few decades, cancer has become one of the most important causes of death. All nations in the world have invested considerable resources and manpower to control the spread of the disease. Journal of Cancer Research and Oncobiology is an open access, the peer-reviewed bimonthly journal launched to educate the general public and create awareness about the disease by publishing timely findings, innovative and breakthrough research in all cancer disciplines.
Aims and Scope
‘Journal of Cancer Research and Oncobiology’ covers basic, translational, clinical, cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying cancer development. The journal's scope is to serve as the global platform and a targeted source for publishing original research on all aspects of cancer, the mechanisms underlying the process of tumorigenesis, deregulation of the genes associated with cancer, tumor immunology and Clinical and multidisciplinary therapeutic approaches. The journal is committed to reviewing recent developments in the biology and treatment of cancer and highlighting promising new directions in cancer research.
Reasons to Publish:
- Global readership
- Boffin Access journal boast expert Editorial Board who help in with quality decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts playing a key role in providing quality knowledge to the world.
- Fast publication: Processing in 21 working days
- Promoting published articles on social media
- Copyright retainment is provided to authors licensing the article under creative commons license
- Boffin Access journals follow high standard of double blinded peer review thereby subjecting the articles to quality peer review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Boffin Access journals follow the high standard of double blinded peer review thereby subjecting the articles to the quality peer review process.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Journal of Cancer Research and Oncobiology accepts Original research papers, Reviews, Perspectives, Rapid Communication, Short Communications, Mini reviews and Commentaries are considered.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Journal of Cancer Research and Oncobiology
- Molecular and cellular pathobiology
- Prevention and cancer epidemiology
- Tumor and stem cell biology
- Cancer therapeutics and targets
- Microenvironment and immunology
- Molecular alterations or biomarkers that predict response
- Progression of the malignant phenotype
- Large-scale molecular characterization of human tumors
- Single and combined drug administration modalities
- Tumor immunology and virology
- Oncogenomics, proteomics and metabolomics
- Molecular targeted agents and immune therapies
- Autologous stem cell transplant
- Cancer vaccine
- Hereditary prostate cancer genes
- Invasive lobular carcinoma
- Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia
- Cellular Division and Proliferation
- Stem Cell Biology
- Cellular Signal Pathways
- Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia
- In situ non-invasive cancer
- Intestinal cancer symptoms
- Metastatic ovarian cancer
- Oat cell cancer symptoms
- Pituitary gland cancer
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Advanced metastatic breast cancer
- Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myelogenous leukemia
- Intestinal cancer symptoms
- Hairy cell leukemia symptoms
- Acute granulocytic leukemia
- Burkitts lymphoma
- Cancer Statistics
- Wilms Tumour
- Tumor Progression
- Genetic Toxicology
- Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery
- Clinical Oncology
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.