CLINICAL HIV AND AIDS JOURNAL
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Are Providers PrEPed? A Retrospective Cohort Study Analyzing Retention in Care among Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Patients
Corresponding Author: Sara Al-Dahir, Xavier University of Louisiana, Division of Clinical and Administrative Sciences, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.Pdf Full text Views (1984)
Evaluation of Procalcitonin Levels in HIV Seropositive Subjects in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria
Corresponding Author: Ekuma-Okereke O, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Nnewi Campus, Department of Medical Laboratory Science Faculty of Health Sciences & Technology, Nnewi, Awka, Nigeria.Pdf Full text Views (2536)
Changing Epidemiologic Profile and the Outcome of HIV and AIDS among Patients in a Referral Hospital in the Philippines: A 33-year Longitudinal Cohort
Corresponding Author: Mark Kristoffer U Pasayan, 9002 Research Drive, Research Institute for Tropical Medicine, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines.Pdf Full text Views (2734)
Human Immunodeficiency Virus can lead to the disease Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, if untreated;this potentially life-threatening condition is common knowledge. However, despite being common, its nature or gravity is unknown to many.Boffin Access with its dedicated team of experts aims to bridge this gap through the open-access journal Clinical HIV and AIDS Journal.It is a peer-review, international journal which covers a wide range of topics relevant to the present times. One of its latest developments centresaround the causes, adequate understanding, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
This journal publishes empirical studies thatfocus on promotingthe understanding of behavioural principles, physical health and illness, apart from providingan international venue for scientific exchange of information on the psychosocial aspects of AIDS. Neurobehavioral factors, theoretical models of AIDS education including implementation, evaluation and human retrovirology from reliable basic and clinical sciences.
Thejournal encourages non-plagiarized, genuine, innovative, original submissions of research articles, mini-reviews, editorials, short communications and case reports on the latest progress and research advances in this field. Through clinical trials and examination of targeted antiretroviral agents are prominent ways to reach out to the targeted audience. Moreover, this leads to an improvement in translational medicine for optimum treatment outcomes to prevent this disease.
Aims and Scope
Clinical HIV and AIDS Journal is an important and reliable source of current information on experimental, therapeutical, clinical, vaccines, pathogenesis, diagnostics, drug resistance and virology of HIV/AIDS. This journal commits to publishing the result of research and clinical practices frequently undertaken to dive into HIV/AIDS.Researchers, molecular biologists, infectious disease specialists, pathologists, virologists, epidemiologists, molecular geneticists, microbiologists and other professionals are invited to collaborate and exchange views for future advancements in the area.We need to be acquainted with the progressive HIV/AIDS research, antiviral treatment, viral immunology, clinical manifestations, HIV and sexual risk behaviours amongst intravenous drug users.
Why Publish with Boffin Access?
- Global Readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts experts in its Editorial Board, who help in improving the quality of the research papers published.
- Decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts are done unbiasedly depending on the authentic quality of the submission.
- The articles are made available within 21 working days from the acceptance.
- Promotion of published articles on social media.
- Copyright is provided to and retained by authors, licensing the article under a creative commons license.
- Boffin Access journals follow a high standard of the double-blinded peer-review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Clinical HIV and AIDS Journal
- Advances in HIV Tests
- Aids Patient Care and STDs
- Anti-Retroviral Therapy
- Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS
- Chronic Comorbidities and Coinfections
- Comparative Assessments of Therapies
- Diagnosis of HIV/AIDS
- Drug Research
- Effects of HIV/AIDS Drugs on Pregnancy and Development
- Epidemiology of HIV
- Gay Bowel Syndrome
- Genitourinary Medicine
- Health Economics and Public Health Policy
- Highly active Antiretroviral Therapy
- HIV and Hepatitis
- HIV Associative Cancer
- HIV Self-testing
- HIV Wasting Syndrome
- HIV/AIDS in Adolescents
- HIV-associated pruritus
- Human Retroviruses
- Immunogenicity Data Analysis
- Molecular Biology
- Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
- Operations Research and Implementation Sciences
- Paediatric HIV and AIDS
- Pharmacology of HIV Therapy
- Primary and acquired Immune-Deficiencies
- Risk Behaviors of Aids and Mental Health
- Sexual and reproductive health and HIV
- Social and Behavioural Science
- The HIV Genome
- Vaccine Research
- Viral Pathogenesis
- Viral Targets Identification
- Virology and Immunology of HIV/AIDS
- Aids Dementia Complex
- AIDS Research
- Blood Transfusion Safety
- Causes and Symptoms of HIV
- Cell biology of HIV and SIV
- Clinicopathological Manifestations
- Co-trimoxazole prophylaxis
- Diffuse Infiltrative Lymphocytosis Syndrome
- Education for Adolescents & Children HIV-AIDS Prevention
- Enhanced HIV/AIDS Reporting System
- Gender inequalities and HIV
- Genome of HIV
- Heterosexual Transmission
- History and Politics of HIV/AIDS
- HIV and Tuberculosis
- HIV Clinical Trails
- HIV Super Infection
- HIV/AIDS Denialism
- HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy
- Hormones & HIV
- Latest Ground-breaking Research on HIV and AIDS
- Mother-to-child transmission of HIV
- Nutrition and HIV/AIDS
- Opportunistic infections in HIV/AIDS
- Pathogenicity of HIV/AIDS
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Rapid Publication of Emerging Sequence Information
- Sex Education
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Specialists Case Reports
- Therapeutic Vaccines
- Viral Genetic Variability
- Viral Targets
- Viral Taxonomy
- Virus Replication
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.