CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL ORTHOPEDICS
Designation: Surgeon Orthopedics
Department: Orthopedic Surgery
University: Madras Medical college
He has undergone structured training in Orthopedic Surgery in United Kingdom from 2003 to 2008. He was successful in passing the prestigious Inter Collegiate examination. In fact, He is proud to say that He is one of the youngest surgeons to do so at the age of 33 years of age. Post this He has been awarded the coveted FRCS in Orthopedic Surgery degree.
He returned back to India and started His own Orthopedic Unit with state of the art Operation Theatre facility in 2010. He was performing many newer techniques and has done his own innovation in Orthopedic Surgeries.
- Kinematic Knee Replacement – First time in India. His innovation in this technique is using double caliper technique for making Tibia osteotomy
- Meniscus Repair: He conserve meniscus whenever possible by repairing them, improving their blood supply and sometimes scaffolds to complement their healing.
- Cartilage Regeneration Work: He has extensive experience in cartilage regeneration for more than 4 years with MRI documented good results. It would be first time in Oman if He starts doing this work for deserving Omani patients. He was the first in India to use scaffolds with bone marrow derived stem cells for deeper and complex damage
- Shoulder Arthroscopy and procedures
- Repairing and reconstructing damaged structures in younger patients with arthritis: He did knee replacement only in patients who are more than 65 years. Wherever possible He tend to do surgeries to conserve knee joint. So that they can postpone or avoid knee replacement.
- He have developed my own protocol called 3 Dimensional management of arthritis in younger patients - He correct all the deformities namely FIXED FLEXION DEFORMITY, VARUS OR VALGUS DEFORMITY by arthroscopy and osteotomy, repair damaged and offending structures like meniscus root repair and cartilage regeneration technique by arthroscopy.
- This programme is one of its kind in the world. Helps many patients to prolong the life of their own natural knee for many years
- Shoulder Replacement incl Reverse Shoulder Replacement
Bone marrow, stem cell, Osteonecrosis, Arthroplasty, Shock wave, Joint surgery.
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.