EYE AND GLAUCOMA RESEARCH
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Treatment of the Refractory Glaucoma by the Micropulse Transcleral Diode Laser Cyclophotocoagulation: Experience of the Military Teaching Hospital, Rabat
Corresponding Author: Mehdi Khamaily, Mohammed V Military Teaching Hospital, Mohammed V University Rabat, Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, Morocco.Pdf Full text Views (1881)
Eye and Glaucoma Research is an Open access, peer reviewed journal that captures the latest research and innovations in the eye research and glaucoma. The Journal publishes original science-based research that advances communication between the scientific discovery and health improvement.
Aims and Scope
Eye and Glaucoma Research mainly aims to publish high quality research works and provide Open Access to the articles using this platform. The journal caters to the requirements of the medical practitioners, researchers, lab professionals, students, academicians, and industry that are involved in Medical and experimental Glaucoma research. Eye and Glaucoma Research invites authors to submit original reports, expert reviews, editorials, communications, commentaries and letters for publication.
Eye and Glaucoma Research primarily focuses on a wide range of fields in all the areas related to eye diseases, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics and orbit surgery, Ophthalmic Pathology, pediatric ophthalmology, clinical ophthalmology, experimental ophthalmology, Refractive surgery, Uveitis, Vitreo-retinal surgery and its emerging trends of eye and glaucoma research.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Eye and Glaucoma Research
- Oxidative stress and diabetic retinopathy
- Optical coherence tomography
- Translation and clinical aspects of ophthalmology and vision science
- Neuro-Ophthalmology and eye disorders
- Cornea, ocular surface, and external disease
- Cataracts and Refractive surgery
- Ophthalmic anatomy and physiology
- Targeting Intraocular Pressure in Glaucoma
- Relative paracentral scotomas
- Innovative stratagies and approaches in ophthalmology
- Toric intraocular lens
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy and Vitreous Detachment
- Pathophysiological and epidemiology
- Ocular surface physiology and therapeutic pharmacology
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Binocular Vision & Strabology
- Misalignment of the eyes
- Neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the eye
- Cancerous tumors of the eye
- Dry eye infographic and dry eye syndrome
- Fuchs corneal dystrophy and macular dystrophy
- Diagnosis and management of disorders of the eye and related genetic
- Molecular imaging of the eye
- Patient Safety and Quality of Care Improvements
- Primary and Secondary eye care
- Delivery of patient care in optometry practice
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Meibography in vitiligo
- Corneal biomechanics
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.