About the Journal
Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery is an international open access peer-reviewed journal that aimed to disseminate the updates in Neurology and Neuroscience. In recent times there in an increased interest in neurological disorders and surgery. Boffin Access Limited initiated an open platform Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery, which provides complete updated information about the developments in Neurology, Neuroscience and Neurosurgery.
Aims and Scope
Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery has wide coverage that include but not limited brain injury medicine, clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, hospice and palliative medicine, neurodevelopmental disabilities, neuromuscular medicine, pain medicine and sleep medicine, neurocritical care, vascular neurology (stroke), behavioral neurology, child neurology, headache, multiple sclerosis, neuroimaging, neurorehabilitation, and interventional neurology diagnosis methods, and all related fields.
Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgeryeditor welcomes researchers of Neurology from the all parts of the globe to submit their papers and get published in our journal to update the current knowledge. Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery invites authors to submit original reports, expert reviews, editorials, communications, commentaries and letters for publication. Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery publish high quality, unpublished data as soon as accepted from the external peer review process.
Subjects covered by the Journal of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery
- Neurological Disorders Relative Treatment
- Neurosurgical Complications and Case Reports
- Neuroimaging and molecular imaging
- Neurological progress, concerning new developments in the field of clinical neurology and neurosurgery
- Neurology: Ethics and Legal Issues
- Clinical Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Spinal cord and peripheral nerve diseases.
- Conceptual approaches to improve regeneration and rehabilitation
- Inter-relationships of an individual neuronal systems
- Optimal neurologic function and neurological diseases
- Structure and metabolism of the nerve cell
- Advance trends in neurology and neuroscience
- Basic and clinical neurological research
- Developmental diseases of the nervous system
- Vertebrate and human brain development
- Fundamental mechanisms of neural growth and aging
- Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Psychological study of personality, emotion, and mood
- Cognitive processes and their implementation in the brain
- Functional neuroimaging and computer modeling
- Behavioral effects in the realms of motivation, perception, learning and memory
- Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology
- Neurobiotechnology and Neuroinfectious Diseases
- Human Brain Mapping
- Traumatic brain injury and neuromuscular diseases
- Huntington’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease
- CNS and Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets
- Chronically worsening focal neurologic deficits
- Cranial Neuropathies
- Biomarker Studies for Multiple Sclerosis and Research Targets Neurologic Complications of Cancer
- Endoscopic-Assisted Trigeminal neuralgia and Hemifacial spasm
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.