FOOD AND NUTRITION OPEN ACCESS
Baher A K Mahmoud Effat
Department: Food and Dairy Technology
University: National Research Centre
Baher Effat is a Research Professor of Food and Dairy Microbiology, National Research Centre, Egypt. Over 36 years of experience in Food and Dairy Bacteriology, he shared and supervised over than 6 Master and Ph.D Thesis in Food and Dairy sciences and more than 62 scientific publications in food and dairy microbiology, functional dairy products, probiotics and propionic acid bacteria and pathogenic bacteria and in Food and Dairy Products.He has shared in national and international programs and projects. He joined many international conferences and workshop, in addition to scientific activities. In addition he awarded for CAS-TWAS Visiting Scholar Fellowship from 03 Aug., 2006 to 31 October 2006.Training of young researchers and lecturers on many science-related subjects; including courses for: Microbiological Analysis of Food, Control of Bacteria, Contamination during Food Process and Isolation and Identification of Microorganisms. He is a member of the Editorial Board of several international journals. He also served as a member of the Organizing Committee in International Congresses.
- Member Who's Who in the World.
- Member of Organizing Committee for 20th International Conference on Nutrition, Food Science and Technology. April 16-17, 2018, Dubai, UAE.
- Member of Organizing Committee for 2nd International Probiotics, Nutrition & Microbiome Conference, October 10-12, 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Member of Organizing Committee for Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases Congress, January 25-26, 2019, Singapore.
- Member of Organizing Committee for Food Technology Conference, October 24-25, 2019, Bangkok, Thailand.
Food and Dairy Microbiology, Functional Foods, Functional Dairy Products, Probiotics, Propionic acid bacteria, Pathogenic bacteria in foods and dairy products.
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.