JOURNAL OF BLOOD DISORDERS AND MALIGNANCIES
Designation: Assoc. Professor
Department: Department of Clinical Immunology
University: Medical University of Lublin
In 2013 I obtained PhD in medicine. In 2015 after obtaining habilitation (postdoctoral degree) in medicine, clinical immunology specialty, on the basis of the full scientific record including dissertation entitled: "The presence of Epstein-Barr virus in peripheral blood lymphocytes vs selected immunological parameters and clinical course of chronic lymphocytic leukemia - new aspects of the etio pathogenesis of the disease", I started work as an associate professor at the Chair and Department of Clinical Immunology, Medical University of Lublin, Poland. My research interests focus on the immunology and immunotherapy of human cancers. I am a co-author of 99 academic publications with total Impact Factor (IF) of 121,279 points (h-index=9) as well as numerous chapters in monographs.
- Immunology and immunotherapy of human cancers
- Evaluation of chosen populations of lymphocytes and cytokines in pathogenesis and progression of neoplasms
- Role of viral and bacterial infections in carcinogenesis
- Immune suppression in cancer and its mechanisms
- Prophylaxis of infection in patients with cancer and other hematological diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiencies
- Causes, diagnosis and treatment of secondary immunodeficiencies
- Immune disorders in the course of laryngological, pulmonary, endocrine, hepatic, renal, gastrointestinal, gynecological and dermatological diseases
- Evaluation of preventive vaccination efficiency
- Development of anti-cancer vaccines
- Studies of dendritic cells in cancer
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.