About the Journal
Cardiology is a branch of medicine which deals with heart and related fields including surgical aspects, cardiac diseases, cardiovascular manifestations, and medicine. International Journal of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine is an open access peer reviewed journal publishes quality content which is reviewed by experts of the field and make available online for the readers.
International Journal of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine aims to focus on the target audience of clinicians, medical experts, and young researchers those who have cardiology and or related fields as their primary research interest. International Journal of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine is one trusted source to the cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, internists, pharmacologists which provides the current research activity in cardiology.
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine covers wide range of fields related to cardiology but not limited to Cardiac electrophysiology, Clinical cardiac electrophysiology, Cardiogeriatrics, Echocardiography, Interventional cardiology, Pediatric cardiology, Hypertension, Arrhythmias, Coronary artery disease, Congenital heart defects, Cardiac imaging and Cardiovascular medicine.
International Journal of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine encourages publication of high-quality research articles, reviews, expert opinions, editorials, mini-reviews, short communications, rapid communications and letters in each issue.
Subjects covered by the International Journal of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine
- Cardiac surgery and pharmacological treatment
- Current advances in the management of patients with heart and vascular disease
- Quality improvement of cardiovascular care
- Pre-hospital management of patients with chest pain or dyspnoea
- Clinical and basic research relevant to cardiovascular medicine
- Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology and heart transplantation
- Pediatric Pericarditis and viral myocarditis
- New developments in non-invasive and invasive diagnostic methods
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment
- Cardiovascular imaging and exploratory models of cardiovascular disease
- Latest Advancements in Diagnostic and Imaging Techniques
- Cardiothoracic surgery and transplantation
- Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Echocardiography and cardiac electrophysiology
- Stem Cell Homing and Engraftment
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Vulnerable Coronary Artery Plaque Myocardial Infarction
- Mitraclip Procedure (Percutaneous Mitral Valve Repair)
- Automatic Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation (ICD)
- Ablation Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation
- Hemostasis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biochemistry
- Intercellular Communication between Embryonic-Derived Cardiac Cells
- Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology
- Proliferation and Differentiation of Cardiac Stem Cells
- Proteomic Markers for Vascular Disease
- Carotid artery disease, Renal and mesenteric disease
- Technical issues regarding the utilization of wires, balloons, stents, and catheters for the treatment of upper extremity and lower extremity occlusive disease
- Cardiovascular health and care through knowledge translation
- Cardiovascular Contractility and Signaling
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.