PHARMACY AND PHARMACOLOGY JOURNAL
BOFFIN ACCESS LIMITED - GUIDELINES FOR THE EDITORIAL BOARD
Boffin Access Limited - Guidelines for the Editorial Board
The editorial board plays a major role in defining the scope and direction of a journal. The aims and goals of a journal depend as much on board members experience and expertise as they do on the content it publishes. Therefore, it is important that proper team structure is set in place to match the journal's vision.
Decisions made by the board to accept or reject a manuscript should be based on the reviewers' recommendation and the paper's clarity, novelty and relevance to the journal. No decision is allowed to be influenced by the race, religion, nationality, sex or sexual orientation of the author or any other factor unrelated to the merit of the manuscript.
Guidelines for the Editor-in-Chief
- Describe the aims, scope and direction of the journal in collaboration with the board
- Seek out and recruit suitable candidates as editors
- Select papers and actively participate in review process
- Prepare guidelines to improve the standards of the journal
- Suggest potential contributors and reviewers to improve journals output
- Submit papers, editorials and opinions for publication in the journal
- Promote the journal in academic circles and scientific conferences you are a part of
- Suggest the journal to colleagues, friends and students to receive submissions
- Organize special issues when needed
- Be responsive to changes in the field and update the aims and scope of the journal as necessary
- Summarize editorial policies and supervise the review process
- Oversee any complaints of misconduct and make final decisions
- Coordinate with other editors, reviewers and editorial staff on day-to-day operations
Guidelines for Editors
- Prerequisites include being an expert in the specific field with nearly 100 publications
- Should actively participate in review process and editorial activities
- Select appropriate reviewers for processing manuscripts
- Acquire and evaluate conflicts of interest and competing interests declarations from reviewers
- Bring any complaints of misconduct to the editor-in-chief's attention
- Seek out journal submissions from colleagues, friends and students
- Be perceptive of any major changes in the field and advise the editor-in-chief
- Organize special editions based on research interest and expertise
- Promote the journal among academic circles and research communities
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.