JOURNAL OF CHEST & PULMONARY MEDICINE
Designation: Head of the Department
Department: Respiratory Department, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
University: University of Southern California
Country: United States
Ilias Papanikolaou graduated from Patras Medical School at 2000 and received his degree in pulmonary medicine in 2009. He holds a PhD in Athens medical school for his thesis in innate immunity alterations in interstitial lung diseases. He has completed fellowships on sarcoidosis and medical thoracoscopy. His current research activities focus on sarcoidosis, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and rest interstitial lung diseases. To this end, apart from his center in Corfu General Hospital, participates in Greek networks and international collaborations. He is the director of sarcoidosis clinic at Corfu General Hospital. He is diplomate of European respiratory society diploma in adult respiratory medicine.
- Fatigue and vitamin d in sarcoidosis (2018-2019, completed).
- Mortality in hospitalized patients with pleural effusions: a multi-centric observational prospective study (2018).
- Short and long term effects of pulmonary rehabilitation in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis with or without supplementary oxygen (2018-) (registered in clinical trials, NCT03326089).
- Α1-antitrypsin deficiency in combined pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema (2019)
- Machine learning models to elucidate prognosis in chronic sarcoidosis patients (2019)
- Tiotropium-oladaterol effect on small airways (submitted proposal).
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.